Ageing on your own Terms!
Can Facial Aesthetics help me look younger?
Our treatments are designed to work accordingly with the progression of our facial structure as we age. By treating the areas most affected by ageing we can achieve a younger and youthful complection that fits in with your natural beauty. Making us look plumper, smoother and fresher.
Can good skincare decrease the signs of ageing?
When it comes to facials Aesthetics and Skincare, the two come hand in hand. In order to get the most out of your Aesthetic treatments and to age on your own terms, it’s essential to pair them with a good at-home skincare routine and prescriptive skincare treatments. By treating the skin with key anti-ageing ingredients we are able to minimise the apperance of fine lines and pigmentation damage.
Specific Facial Areas To Achieve a Younger and Youthful Complexion.
Cheeks / Cheek Enhancement
- The cheeks are one of the main areas where we start to show ageing as this is where ‘fat pad migration takes place. Where the sectional foundations in the face begin to split and we appear to sag and droop.
- Cheek Enhancement adds volume and definition back to this area, making us look more youthful and refreshed.
The nose to mouth lines / Naso-Labial-Folds treatment
- When the fat pads on our face begin to split and slide downwards this can create deep lines in the area between the nose to mouth. This can create the appearance of looking older.
- Dermal filler is used to smooth out the lines and create a plumper and more youthful complexion.
Temples / Temple Augmentation
- With age bone and fat reduces, creating a hollowed-out appearance in ur temple area.
- When adding dermal filler we lift the region while also providing lift to the tail of the brows. Overall creating a younger profile.
Skincare and Anti-Ageing
As we age the epidermis layer of our skin starts to thin. This can cause discolouration from trauma to the skin such as blemishes, sun damage and windburn. The elastin fibres in our skin also start to weaken with age, and collagen production decreases. This causes sagging, fine lines and wrinkles within the skin.
One of the highest causes of ageing is UV Rays, sun exposure causes 85% of ageing and can make us look older than we are, overall not letting ourselves age on our own terms.
Treatments that can help decrease ageing in our skin!
1. Medi- Facials
- Gentle exfoliating and detoxifying treatments tailored to brighten and firm the skin, to help remove impurities and improve oxygen levels in the skin cells.
2. Enzymatic Treatments
- Enzyme resurfacing treatment improves the skin’s surface texture, exfoliates and detoxifies the skin, and includes key anti-ageing benefits to smooth fine lines and add plumpness back to the skin.
3. Chemical Peels
- Rapid rejuvenation of the skin, stimulating cellular turnover, creating protection from free radicals, reducing pigmentation damage and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
- A unique hyaluronic acid injectable gel, which has a prolonged stimulating activity on the dermal cells. When injected into the skin, Profhilo stimulates the skin cell receptors to counteract skin laxity and improve and restore the firmness of the skin. Can be used on other parts of the body such as the arms and neck.
At Home Routine with PCA SKIN
To create a youthful complexion we need to look after our skin every day. Keeping it cleansed, hydrated and protected while using the appropriate at-home skincare for our skin goals.
PCA Pigment Bar
- A cleansing bar formulated to provide an even skin tone on the face and body. Ideal for discolouration in the skin, with Key ingredients of Azelaic acid, Kojic acid and Niacinamide.
PCA Hydrating Toner
- A toner which helps to keep the face fresh and balanced by removing dirt, oil, and debris, and preventing free radical damage while balancing the pH and giving the skin an extra boost of hydration.
PCA Ideal Complex® Revitalizing Eye Gel
- Strengthens, firms and lifts the skin around the entire eye area, including the eyelid. Treating dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles and sagging eyelids simultaneously.
PCA Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum
- This smoothing blend of ingredients provides deep, long-lasting hydration on three levels: on the surface, deeper in the skin and by increasing the skin’s own hyaluronic acid production.
PCA ExLinea® Peptide Smoothing Serum
- This peptide spot treatment serum minimizes the appearance of expression lines and hydrates, smooths and firms ageing skin.
PCA Intensive Age Refining Treatment®: 0.5% pure retinol
- Retinol increase elastic and collagen production increasing cellular turnover and regeneration. Creating stronger skin cells and decreasing the chances of pigmentation damage, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles and making a younger and youthful complexion.
PCA Hydraluxe Moisturiser
- This rich, luxurious moisturiser deeply hydrates the skin by improving moisture retention and skin barrier function for long-lasting hydration while providing anti-ageing benefits.
Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45
- Protect from UV rays with this lightweight, fast-absorbing SPF, formulated with caffeine to prevent free radical damage.
So what can I do now?
Book yourself in for a digital consultation with Dr Bryony Elder for Facial Aesthetic treatments that can create a youthful and refreshed complexion and contact Angharad Creissen to talk about creating a bespoke skin care treatment plan to help reduce the appearance of ageing!