Bryony has been practicing facial aesthetics since 2016. She is passionate about client care and comfort, furthermore, she takes great pride in assessing each client’s needs and desires and matching this to glorious end results.
Bryony is also a Clinical Trainer for Acquisition Aesthetics. Through this fantastic faculty, she teaches Doctors, Dentists and Nurses Foundation and Advanced skills in Facial aesthetics.
She is also proud to be a core member of the assessment of facial aesthetic practitioners achieving their Level 7 Diploma in facial aesthetics.
Dr Elder is registered with the ACE Group: Aesthetics Complications Experts. This group ensures that all practitioners registered are medically trained to reduce the risk of unregulated practitioners providing treatment.
Angharad (or Rod for short) is our newest recruit to the Ametrine family. Angharad is incredibly friendly and loves nothing more than talking to clients over the phone. Her role involves answering all of your questions, taking your details and getting your appointment booked.
Angharad is an Arts Graduate, she runs her own studio in the Ouseburn creating ceramics and prints based on the natural world.
Kirsty is a nurse injector with over 10 years of experience in the NHS.
Kirsty has been injecting since 2022. As part of Ametrine, she has been mentored intensively by Director Bryony in advanced techniques.
Kirsty is passionate about facial rejuvenation. She especially enjoys working with dermal filler to lift and create volumised and beautiful results at the same time as maintaining her client’s natural beauty and essence.
Kirsty lives by the coast with her dog Merlin, who you may meet as an advocate for facial aesthetics if you come into clinic with her!
Steph is our newest recruit to Team Ametrine! Steph, like Kirsty has experience of working as an intensive care nurse in the NHS. She also was a trainer for wound management and care.
Steph is passionate about skin, her previous professional experience has lead her into a deep interest and understanding into all things skin. From chemical peels top PRP Steph loves it all!
Steph also has her own pupper, Lotty who is a rescue, no not too confident to come to clinic for cuddles just yet!
- 2016: Cosmetica Training Harley Street Combined Botox and Filler Training.
- 2019: Cosmetica Training Additional Botox Training
- 2019: Acquisition Aesthetics Advanced Botox and Filler Training
- 2019: Acquisition/ Paragon Aesthetics Tear Trough Training
- 2019: Cosmetica Training Masterclass Botox and Filler Training
- 2019: Monroe Beauty Academy Luxury Dermaplaning Training
- 2020: Cosmetica: Training Nasal Defect Mentoring Training
- 2020: SkinPenUK: Micro-needling Training
- 2020: Cosmetica Training: Platelet Rich Plasma Training
- 2020: DermaQuest: Facial and Skin Care Training
- 2020: Mind Uk: Mental Health Awaeness: Depression and Anxiety
- 2020: Behind the Mask: Listening to Domestic Abuse Victims