Bryony has been practicing facial aesthetics since 2016. She is passionate about client care and comfort, furthermore she takes great pride in assessing each client’s needs and desires and matching this to glorious end results.
Bryony is also a Clinical Trainer for Acquisition Aesthetics. Through this fantastic faculty she teaches Doctors, Dentists and Nurses Foundation and Advanced skills in Facial aesthetics.
Elder is registered with the ACE Group: Aesthetics Complications Experts. This group ensures that all practitioners registered are medically trained to reduce the risk of unregulated practitioners providing treatment.
Angharad (or Rod for short) is our newest recruit to the Ametrine family. Angharad is incredibly friendly and loves nothing more than talking to clients over the phone. Her role involves answering all of your questions, taking your details and getting your appointment booked in.
Angharad is an Arts Graduate, she runs her own studio in the Ouseburn creating ceramics and prints based on the natural world.
- 2016: Cosmetica Training Harley Street Combined Botox and Filler Training.
- 2019: Cosmetica Training Additional Botox Training
- 2019: Acquisition Aesthetics Advanced Botox and Filler Training
- 2019: Acquisition/ Paragon Aesthetics Tear Trough Training
- 2019: Cosmetica Training Masterclass Botox and Filler Training
- 2019: Monroe Beauty Academy Luxury Dermaplaning Training
- 2020: Cosmetica: Training Nasal Defect Mentoring Training
- 2020: SkinPenUK: Micro-needling Training
- 2020: Cosmetica Training: Platelet Rich Plasma Training
- 2020: DermaQuest: Facial and Skin Care Training
- 2020: Mind Uk: Mental Health Awaeness: Depression and Anxiety
- 2020: Behind the Mask: Listening to Domestic Abuse Victims